About the job
Manna Tree is a Vail, CO-based private equity firm dedicated to improving human health through nutrition. As a sector-focused, growth equity investment firm with over $600M in AUM and a global investor base, we invest in companies that are driving the future of nutrition through innovation in the areas of food production and processing, logistics and distribution, consumer products, and personal nutrition. Manna Tree has made investments in healthy category leaders including Vital Farms, MycoTechnology, Verde Farms, Nutriati, Gotham Greens, Infinant Health, Urban Remedy, The New Primal, Health-Ade, Cheetah Technologies, Good Culture, and True Food Kitchen. Visit www.mannatreepartners.com for more information about Manna Tree.
Manna Tree is seeking an experienced, high-performing Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to senior executives. The Executive Assistant will also lead the administration of small offices in Vail, CO and Boulder, CO. Potential candidates must have a strong attention to detail, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to handle a challenging workload and balance competing priorities simultaneously. A high level of maturity, discretion, and emotional intelligence, as well as a strong work ethic, are required. The ideal candidate is a reliable, self-starter who is energized by orchestrating behind the scenes to contribute to the productivity and efficiency of senior executives and overall organizational success. The primary location for this position is Boulder, CO but other work locations within Colorado will be considered for the right candidate.
- Manage calendars to maximize productivity and impact; prioritize appointments based on executive focus and nimbly adapt schedule as changes arise
- Respond to incoming communications, prioritizing and filtering requests as needed; assume “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, often communicating on behalf of executives and engaging other internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; react quickly to dynamic travel needs and adapt work schedule to accommodate global time zones, when necessary
- Plan and support multi-stakeholder conference calls and virtual meetings, including acting as meeting producer to anticipate, react to, and resolve technical, logistical, and other related problems
- Track and report expenses accurately and on time; support accounting and compliances functions in collection, documentation, and organization of data
- Coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts with investors, portfolio companies, partners, service providers, and media; coordinate material prep for use in meetings, conferences, speaking engagements, etc.
- Purchase and maintain office supplies; prepare for meetings on-premises including presentation materials, travel arrangements, conference room bookings, and food and beverage
- At times, assist with small event coordination, preparation, and execution, including logistics, travel, venue selection, catering, event activities, décor, entertainment, menu planning, and contracting with vendors
- Support special projects and initiatives
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience preferred; experience in financial services or similar field a plus
- Adept in Microsoft Office suite; client relationship management, travel and expense, and project management software experience necessary
- Experience in calendar management, travel coordination, and meeting/event organization & logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Demonstrates keen judgment, professional maturity, and integrity; understands the importance of confidentiality
- Highly resourceful team player with a track record of achievement in a fast-paced, office environment; manages high-volume of tasks with ease
- Ability to balance the need to be resourceful and self-sufficient with the need to ask the right questions in a highly sensitive and regulated industry
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Projects a positive and professional attitude; calm under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Generally available during business hours (i.e., 8 am – 5 pm MT) and ability to work in the office 3 or more days per week. Manna Tree may be able to coordinate flexible office and/or remote work schedule based on candidate circumstances.
- Passion for the outdoors, pursuit of personal health & wellness, and a sense of humor
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base pay and performance-based bonus, up to $85,000 annual total cash compensation (paid at hourly rate)
- Competitive benefits package, including employer-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for you and your family
- Health & wellness benefits, including a wellness stipend, fitness memberships, and more
- Paid time off, including paid sick leave and over 10+ paid holidays annually
- Paid parental leave
Manna Tree is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientationA, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.